Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply or stop by the restaurant to fill out an application. Even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed, feel free to still submit your resume.
A Line Cook prepares food using recipes and menu items created by the Head Chef and helps keep the kitchen running smoothly. Some of their key duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks
- Plating prepared foods based on senior chef’s guidance
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
Responsible for providing a clean and pleasant dining experience by clearing, sanitizing, and resetting tables, and ensuring the dining room is well-stocked and tidy.
Start Immediately! We are seeking a Server Waiter / Waitress to become an integral part of our team! You will take orders and serve food to patrons at our restaurant. You can earn $15 - $50 an hour depending on your schedule. Part-time and full-time positions available.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum one year server experience, but still apply if you do not have any experience and are eager to learn.
Tres Hombres is a Fast paced work environment where teamwork plays a critical part of our success. We have severs who have been with us a few years on up to 15+ years. Our bartender and some kitchen staff have even been here for 30+ years! It is a very friendly place to work. :)
- Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Explain to guests about menu items
- Clean and prepare the dining areas
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform other restaurant duties as assigned
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work weekends
TRES HOMBRES COMMUNITY:
Tres Hombres is located in Millcreek, Utah, which is a fast growing city with new parks, condominiums, and other exciting projects under development. More people will continue to move into the area, which is a great thing for you, the restaurant, and our community. Things are exciting right now and there is a great opportunity for employees to make good money.
Position: A Host, or Greeter, is responsible for welcoming patrons to our restaurant and ensuring that they are seated and receive attentive service. Duties include:
- taking reservations
- maintaining a waitlist during busy times
- seating customers and passing out menus
- accepting phone calls
- taking to-go orders (online or phone)
Starting Pay: $14 per hour